A YMCA membership gives you so much more than just a place to work out! As a YMCA member, you have access to our:
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Full-sized Basketball Court
- HAMMER STRENGTH weight room
- Wellness Room
- Dance Studio
- Spinning Room
- Racquetball Courts
- Men, Women & Family Locker Rooms
- Sports Fields
- Kid Zone - child care for kids 6 months to 8 years old
- The Active Zone - child care for kids 8 years old to 14 years old.
Benefits of belonging to the Dorchester Family YMCA include:
- Fully trained staff who are always ready to assist you in your health and wellness goals.
- Clean, well-maintained facility
- Over 60 group exercise classes offered weekly including Zumba, AquaZumba, Kickboxing, Spin, yoga, PiYO, BodyPump, water fitness and more.
- Free child care (for family or single parent memberships)
- A fitness assessment to identify your current fitness level and recommendations to help you achieve your optimum fitness goals
- Orientations to introduce you to the equipment in the Wellness and Free Weight rooms
- Nationwide access: participating YMCAs across the country will honor your Dorchester Family YMCA membership as part of the YMCA's AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y).
Your membership also gives you opportunities to save. Members receive member rates on programs such as:
- Camp WaNaGo Summer Camp
- Youth Sports
- Swim Lessons
- BASE - Before and After School Enrichment
- Youth Dance
- Adult Ballroom Dance
If you beleive you qualify for our financial assistance program please DOWNLOAD the application and stop by the YMCA to set-up an appointment.
* Dorchester Country Family YMCA encourages youth to begin fitness at an early age, so that they will continue to include exercise as a life-long practice. Children aged 10 and older may attend fitness classes accompanied by their parent/guardian, provided they participate in the class and are not disruptive.
Members are entitled to bring guests in accordance with our Guest Policy.
Dorchester Family YMCA Membership Policy Restrictions
The protection of members and guests who are participating in programs or are using YMCA facilities is of paramount concern to the staff of the Dorchester Family YMCA. Therefore, we reserve the right to deny access or membership to any person who:
- Is a registered sexual offender;
- Has plead guilty to or been convicted of any crime involving sexual abuse;
- Has plead guilty to or been convicted of any crime against persons such as child, spousal, or parental abuse;
- Has plead guilty to or been convicted of any offense relating to the sale or transportation of illegal narcotic, habit forming, or dangerous drugs;
- Is presently clearly under the influence of intoxicating beverages or behavior modifying drugs